The quality of the students' achievement is excellent. A notable contributory factor is the stimulus of a high quality curriculum that places equal emphasis on developing key learning dispositions in parallel with knowledge, subject skills and understanding.
We are delighted to share the findings of our recent ISI Inspection 2015, and congratulate our students, staff, and parents for making us an 'excellent' place to learn, work, and collaborate.
- Quality of student achievements and learning - Excellent
- Contibution of curricular and extra-curricular provision - Excellent
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the students - Excellent
- Contribution of arrangements for pastoral care - Excellent
- Quality of boarding - Excellent
- Quality of governance - Excellent
- Quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians - Excellent.
Please click here to access the full report.