The personal development of students is excellent. The cultural diversity within the school and the emphasis on community service develops strong social and cultural awareness.
We are delighted to share the findings of our 2011 ISI Inspection, and congratulate our students, staff, and parents for making us an excellent place to learn, work, and collaborate.
- Pupils have excellent attitudes to leaning
- The curriculum is good throughout the school and it contains many outstanding features
- The pupils's personal development is excellent throughout the school
- The moral development of the pupils is excellent
- Social awareness is excellent
- Cultural development in the school is excellent
- The welfare, health and safety and the quality of pastoral care for pupils throughout the school is excellent and results in a caring and friendly community where pupils feel highly valued
- The links between the school and parents are outstanding.
Please click here to access the full report.