ACS Hillingdon delivers success through its diverse and rigorous curriculum.
Our renowned US and International programmes are designed to meet the needs and ambitions of our entire student body through:
- The International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (IBMYP)
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programmes (IBDP)
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- A US High School Diploma
- Honours programme.
We are particularly proud of the fact that our graduates go on to attend the university of their choice, with many attending the very top colleges in the US, the UK and around the world.
Our approach is guided by the values and beliefs embedded in the school's Philosophy, which enable individual student success by:
- differentiating instruction
- benchmarking developmentally-appropriate standards
- providing personal and academic counselling
- assessing individual student needs (eg through Child Study Teams)
- providing specific programmes, including English as an Additional Language, Native Language Enrichment, advisory, student leadership, community service, and health education.