At ACS Doha, we believe every student should be inspired and challenged to reach their full potential.
We bring the philosophy and approach of our established UK schools to our Doha campus, and combine this with our own academic programme that integrates the local traditions, culture and history of Qatar.
Our academic offer
- Early Childhood follows the UK Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) – ages 3 to 5 (PreK3 to KG)
- Lower School – ages 6 to 10 (Grade 1 to 5)
- The IB Middle Years Programme (IBMYP) – ages 11 to 15 (Grade 6 to 10)
- The IB Diploma Programme (IBDP) – ages 16 to 18 (Grade 11 & 12)
- A US High School Diploma – ages 16 to 18 (Grade 11 & 12).
We offer rigorous academic studies in English, mathematics, science, humanities, world languages, physical education and fine arts. The overall curriculum and instruction are based upon respect for individual learning styles, and understanding of our international student population.
We promote high standards of scholarship, responsibility and citizenship in a supportive learning community. Our success is built on the strong partnership between students, parents and staff in providing a positive and enjoyable educational experience.