Be part of our world-class education
At ACS Hillingdon:
- we encourage a positive attitude towards education and lifelong learning
- provide meaningful educational experiences that enable students to acquire and apply knowledge, concepts, and skills
- help each student realise his/her academic, creative, and physical potential
- provide opportunities for students to understand, appreciate, and develop sensitivity for other cultures
- encourage participation in community service, and support of local and international charities
- promote a partnership with parents to meet the needs of students, and offer programmes that address issues associated with a highly mobile population
- promote students to become lifelong learners in a global community.
The campus is situated less than 15 miles from central London on a historic 11-acre estate, combining a Grade II listed stately mansion with an ultra-modern wing housing classrooms, IT labs, libraries, a cafeteria, gymnasium and auditorium. We enroll over 600 students aged between 4 and 18, Pre-Kindergarten through High School.
ACS Hillingdon offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme to students in grades 6-10. Beginning in Grade 11, Students have the choice of taking the IB Diploma programme as well as the American curriculum including Advanced Placement (AP) courses.
The campus features on-site playing fields, tennis courts and playgrounds, and off-site soccer and rugby pitches and a track. Our recently opened Harmony House Centre for international music includes a digital recording studio, rehearsal rooms, practice studios and a computer lab for music technology.
Information regarding our faculty and their academic achievements is available from the school by request. Please contact the HR Department to request a copy of this information.