We offer the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (IBMYP), which prepares students for the academic rigours of the IB Diploma in High School.
The philosophical framework of the IBMYP focuses on:
- Differentiated inquiry-based learning
- Intercultural awareness
- Developing ‘learning how to learn’ skills and a ‘growth mindset’
- Strong communication skills
- The education of the whole child.
Our approach adds:
- A warm, friendly and welcoming community
- Strong parent/faculty partnerships
- A pastoral programme focussed on scholarship, citizenship and wellbeing
- An extensive after-school sports programme
- An active Student Council
- A comprehensive music offer with choirs, instrumental tuition, ensembles and bands
- A motivational merit and awards system
- Drama opportunities in a range of school productions
- Engagement with peers from other international schools.
We are proud of our active and challenging learning environment – one where the needs of adolescents are understood and genuinely appreciated.