Celebrating the launch of our new Science Centre
At ACS Hillingdon, science matters, so we are improving and expanding our learning spaces, and adding an entirely new Science Centre. We understand good science has the power to make the world a better place. That is why we are investing in 7 new, state-of-the-art laboratories. Leading-edge facilities and outstanding teaching continue to ensure our students are best prepared for university and successful careers in science.
Impossible Questions Research
In anticipation of the opening of the new Science Centre, we carried out a study with OnePoll and discovered the impossible questions that many students and parents struggle to answer.
The extent to which science based subjects grab children’s interests is fascinating. It certainly underpins our commitment to equipping our teachers and students with the very facilities and skills they need to teach, learn and develop this obvious early enthusiasm.
Martin Hall, Head of School
We asked some of our students what they think about science - here's what they had to say:
A look around the new Science Centre
Other key Campus developments
- New Science Centre: September 2017 (see above image area in purple)
- Increasing classroom areas, capabilities and flexibility to create more shared learning spaces: June 2017
- New Middle School technology lab: Dec 2017
- New High School library and modern resource centre: Aug 2017
- New faculty room, conference suite and curriculum office: Aug 2017.