Welcome from the Admissions team
Applications for 2017-2018 are open now, with limited space available in certain grades. Please contact Admissions for the latest information.
ACS Doha is a co-educational school for students aged 3 to 18, representing over 72 nationalities. Since 1967, ACS International Schools has understood and addressed the needs of relocating families, as well as host nation/Qatari families wanting to secure the very best international education for their children.
We inspire students to grow within a strong academic setting. Our expert faculty brings best practice to our school from all over the world, enabling students to achieve beyond expectation. In addition to our strong academics, we are recognised for the exceptional breadth and depth of our co-curricular and sports programmes.
We are a fully authorised International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, offering the renowned:
- IB Primary Years Programme (*IBPYP Candidate school awaiting full authorisation from the IB.)
- IB Middle Years Programme (IBMYP)
- IB Diploma Programme (IBDP).
We are also accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) to offer a:
English Language Support
If your child requires English language support as a non-native speaker, please contact us before making an application to make sure we can meet their educational needs.
- Please submit your initial queries by email to the address below, providing as much information as possible. We will get back to you to discuss your requirements during our office hours: 7:00am - 3:00pm Qatar time (Sunday to Thursday).
- Appointments to visit must be made in advance. We will be delighted to arrange a personal tour for you. If this is of interest, please contact us beforehand to arrange a suitable time. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate unplanned visits.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help, look forward to hearing from you, and hope to meet you soon.
Sowmiya Kasthuri Dean of Admissions
ACS Doha International School