Thank you for considering ACS International Schools for your children. We are proud of our dynamic learning community made up of local and global families from over 100 different countries. Our state-of-the-art campuses and leading academic programmes enable every student to succeed as an individual, and ultimately attend the university of their choice anywhere in the world. We welcome student applications throughout the year. However, we advise you to apply as soon as possible as there is limited availability.
Select an ACS Campus
Application Fee & School Fees
Please take note of the following before applying:
- For all ACS schools there is an application fee (non-refundable) payable by debit/credit card.
- This fee covers administrative costs such as assessments, the coordination of reports and reviews.
- The application fee does not guarantee a place.
- Please read the relevant School Fees page before applying:
Make an Application
To start the application process, please click the 'Apply Online Now' button below to create an account.
You will need to supply the following items as part of the online application process:
- Copies of school records in English, signed and stamped by the issuing school (Latest and past depending on age)
- Completed reference forms from teachers (Reference forms available to download from within the application process)
- Student questionnaire for Grade 5 and above (Questionnaire available to download from within the application process)
- If your child receives support we will also need an Educational pscyhological evaluation and Individual Education Plan
- Copies of any standardised testing your child has undertaken
- The Ministry of Education, Qatar, requires all academic documents to be attested for enrolling in schools in Qatar.
All academic reports must contain the following 4 attestations before applicants can be enrolled:
- Notary attestation from home country
- Foreign Affairs attestation from home country
- Embassy attestation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs from Qatar