The ACS Egham Parent Teacher Organisation would like to extend a warm welcome to all prospective families. The PTO is a very active group focused on the needs of students and families through a variety of committees:
- The Welcoming Committee contacts new families to offer them help and support, and creates our "Welcome Pack" of useful information to ease their transition to England and ACS Egham.
- The Social and Multi-Cultural Committee plans a variety of fun activities for the school community, including the International Fair, a one-day event which celebrates the many and varied cultures represented in our global community. We are fortunate to have such a diverse community and take full advantage of the opportunities for cultural exchange.
- Our Extracurricular Support Committee manages our school Canteen, assists our Athletic Department, and coordinates WYSP, the Saturday sports programme for Lower School students.
- The School Projects Committee manages our Jaguar Shop which sells clothing for PE, including T-shirts and sweatshirts with the school logo, as well as supplemental school supplies.
- The Communications Committee produces the Jaguar Tales, the PTO's news magazine aimed at keeping parents fully aware of important events and issues in the school community.
- We also have an Educational Support Committee, which coordinates Room Parents for each class, supports our staff, our Libraries and the Visual & Performing Arts in our school.
- There are also PTO Liaisons for each division of the school (Lower, Middle, and High School).
The PTO is a vibrant part of the school life, and we welcome all parents who want to volunteer their enthusiasm and time. It is also a great way to make new friends. We look forward to meeting you all soon.