We are home to 1,500 students (aged 2 to 18) and 300 expert faculty and staff – a community representing over 70 different nations.
We are proud of our international and multi-cultural ethos, and the way our community collaborates to make a difference. Our world-renowned curriculum is built on the best of global and US standards, and features the:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- Advanced Placement International Diploma (APID)
- Advanced Placement Capstone Diploma (APCD)
- US High School Diploma.
Key education facilities
- Dedicated Early Childhood Village
- Purpose-built Lower, Middle, and High School divisions, each with bespoke learning environments, science labs, libraries, IT hubs, art and music studios
- Multi-functional gym
- New dining hall with panoramic views
- Premium Boarding House
- 21st Century Interactive Learning Centre
- New Performing Arts Centre with bespoke drama and music spaces, practice rooms, and a flagship 509-seat theatre.
Outstanding co-curricular opportunities
- Competition class Sports Centre with 25-metre indoor pool, basketball/volleyball arena, dance studio, fitness suite, and Cougar Café
- Six all-weather tennis courts
- Olympic-sized track
- Playing fields for soccer and rugby
- Baseball and softball diamonds
- Six hole golf course
- Adventure playgrounds
- Woodland classroom
- Nature pond and trail
- Permanent Tom Tent.