Our collaborative school community brings together 570 students (aged 4 to 18), and 150 expert faculty and staff, from over 50 countries.
A home to world-class programmes
Our historic 11-acre campus is less than 14 miles from central London, enabling students to benefit from opportunities in both the city and countryside. We run an extensive busing service, and door-to-door and express shuttle services into the capital.
ACS Hillingdon offers genuine academic choice in our world-renowned programmes, and features:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP)
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- US High School Diploma
- Honours programme.
The campus boasts a stunning mansion house and modern wing extension with libraries, science and IT labs, art studios, cafeteria, gym, auditorium, and a dedicated music centre called Harmony House.
Our grounds are home to an all-weather playing field, tennis and basketball courts, and adventure play areas, with off-site facilities for soccer, rugby, swimming, track and field.
At ACS Hillingdon, we:
- encourage a positive attitude towards education and lifelong learning
- provide meaningful educational experiences that enable students to acquire and apply knowledge, concepts, and skills
- help each student realise his/her academic, creative, and physical potential
- provide opportunities for students to understand, appreciate, and develop sensitivity for other cultures
- encourage participation in community service, and support of local and international charities
- promote a partnership with parents to meet the needs of students, and offer programmes that address issues associated with a highly mobile population
- promote students to become lifelong learners in a global community.
ACS Hillingdon is proud to be a Council of International Schools (CIS) Member school. CIS Global Citizenship Certification validates and recognizes our focus on developing students as global citizens. What matters in Global Citizenship Certification is our community values on international education, the translation of these values into authentic learning across the community, developing intercultural understanding, values, and a range of skills for the students. The achievement of Global Citizenship Certification is a school-wide accomplishment that fosters collaboration and whole-school discussion of values related to global citizenship.