Outstanding learning and sporting facilities
The school offers an exceptional learning environment within a beautifully landscaped campus setting.
The ACS Egham campus is home to many outstanding facilities, including a 700 square metre Design Technology and Art building, fully-equipped Science wing, comprehensive IB Diploma Centre, multi-purpose Sports Centre, and much more!
ACS Egham Teacher
Top educational facilities
Providing a great all-round education requires an amazing range of facilities. That is why we have spent £11m over the past seven years ensuring ACS Egham remains an outstanding educational environment.
Our beautifully landscaped campus features:
- 21 acre site with Mansion House and playing fields
- 700 square foot Design Technology and Art Maple Annexe with 3D printer and laser cutter plus interactive modular classrooms
- Woodlee Sports centre with Dance Studio, Fitness suite, Indoor climbing wall, two FIBA-sized Basketball courts that can also convert to 8 badminton courts and an outdoor traversing wall
- Magnolia Science wing with 5 labs and a prep room
- 2 IT labs
- Student Centre with Performing Arts Centre
- Dedicated IB centre for Grades 11 and 12
- 2 libraries
- 3 Music Practice Rooms as well as dedicated Music classrooms
- Forest school with Pond and Chickens with coop.
Top sporting facilities
Our 22-acre campus is also home to an extensive range of quality sports facilities, including:
- Sports fields for football, rugby and cross-country
- All-weather tennis courts
- Outstanding Sports Centre complex, featuring:
- Dance studio
- Fitness suite
- Two FIBA basketball courts
- Indoor climbing wall
- Outdoor traversing wall.
The acres of facilities around the campus – which include a multi-purpose Sports Centre – make sports accessible, inviting, and an intrinsic part of school life.
Vision & Values
In defining our Vision we have distilled the many ideas, feelings and voices that make up our international community.
Situated on 20 acres of glorious English countryside adjoining the Royal Savill Garden, and only 25 miles from central London, ACS Egham is an IB World School for over 600 students (ages 4 to 18), and 160 expert faculty and staff from over 50 countries.
ACS Egham is the only school in the UK to offer all four IB programmes, as well as the US High School Diploma.