ACS Hillingdon are proud to be hosting the first ever ACS Schools Cup on Saturday 28 October 2017. This is an important event and an exciting opportunity for the Boys Varsity Teams from each of the four ACS International Schools to compete against each other for the very first time. Parents and students are invited to come along to show their support during the tournament. Read on to find out more about the day’s line up.
The tournament will be in a round robin format, with each team playing three matches. Matches will be two 20-minute halves, with a 5-minute half time.
Team benches and spectators
Teach benches will be designated on one side of the pitch. We ask that both teams please keep to the same side of the pitch. Spectators are to view the match from the opposite side of the pitch ONLY. Thank you in advance for observing this important element of the tournament.
A 1st place cup will be awarded to the top finisher, with each participant receiving a match day ACS Schools Cup scarf.
||EGH v DOH
COB v HIL
||HIL v DOH
||EGH v COB
||COB v DOH
||EGH v HIL
- Rules of the competition and conduct per FIFA regulations.
- All matches shall be twenty-minute (20) halves with a five (5) minute half time.
- Three (3) points shall be awarded for a win in flight matches and one (1) point for a draw.
- No extra time will be played in any match.
- There shall be unlimited substitution in all matches with unlimited squad size.
- Any player sent off or ejected is ineligible to play in the following match. Two yellow cards in separate matches do not result in suspension from the next match i.e. the cards do not become red.
- Teams should be ready to take the field immediately following any preceding match. Teams should have been warming up in designated areas prior to their match. Teams shall bring their own warm up balls and medical supplies.
- Awards: Trophies will be awarded to the two teams.