If you are thinking about it, go for it. Everybody is here for you. It's an opportunity that you really don't want to miss out on.
The ACS Ethos
At ACS we see student achievement as a personal experience. Our ethos inspires children to be open-minded and curious, capable of great accomplishments when encouraged and challenged. We realise this through exceptional teaching and a curriculum built on the world-renowned International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes. In 2017, we celebrate our 50th anniversary and, in the spirit of our founders’ legacy, in 2018 we aim to convert to charitable status. Our aim as a charitable entity is to advance education and widen access to our schools. We are delighted to announce that from the academic year 2018/ 2019 ACS will offer a full programme of means-tested bursaries and scholarships for our three UK schools.
What you need to know
- ACS bursaries are offered to students who will most benefit from an ACS education, but might not otherwise be able to attend the school.
- The financial awards will range from 20 – 100% of full fees.
- All bursaries are means-tested, and each financial award is dependent on the student’s individual circumstance.
- In line with our values, ACS welcomes students with enquiring minds, an international mindset, and a desire to make a difference.
- We offer Middle School Bursaries for students aged 11 or 13
- and High School Bursaries for the International Baccalaureate Diploma, for students aged 16.
- Applications for academic year 2018/2019 are open from October 1st 2017. The closing date is January 22nd 2018.
- Please click on the links below for more details on the bursary programme at each ACS school.