Bursaries & Scholarships
Why choose a bursary at ACS
At ACS we see student achievement as a personal experience. Our ethos inspires children to be open-minded and curious, capable of great accomplishments when encouraged and challenged. We realise this through exceptional teaching and a curriculum built on the world-renowned International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes.
Our aim as a charitable entity is to advance education and widen access to our schools. We welcome bursary applications from students from within the local community who would benefit from our broad international curriculum, diverse community and inspirational environment. We offer a full programme of means-tested bursaries for our three UK schools.
What you need to know
ACS bursaries are offered to students who will most benefit from an ACS education, but whose family circumstances mean that their parents cannot meet the full school fees.
- Applications open for the 2021/22 academic year in September 2020 (tbc).
- The financial awards will range from 10 – 100% of full fees.
- All bursaries are means-tested, and each financial award is dependent on the student’s individual circumstance.
- In line with our values, ACS welcomes students with enquiring minds, an international mindset, and a desire to make a difference.
- We offer Middle School Bursaries for students aged 11 or 13 High School Bursaries including the International Baccalaureate Diploma, for students aged 16.
Scholarships - ACS Recognition Awards
ACS is committed to recognising and celebrating the achievements of its students and their positive contribution to the school community.
Each year, ACS awards scholarships based on a student’s demonstrated outstanding academic achievement, learning disposition and leadership qualities.
Applications are open to ACS students who will be entering Grade 11 and nominations are welcomed from any member of the ACS community.
ACS scholars will be selected by a committee at each school and announced by the Head of School in the spring.
Elise Kelly, ACS Bursary Student
Meet Elise Kelly
Please click on the links below for more details on the bursary programme at each ACS school.