Jason’s early career centred around internet innovation – working with some of the most progressive early 'dotcoms' – before turning his heart to education, becoming a teacher, Head of Faculty, Assistant Principal, and Education Consultant. Today Jason is best known for leading a global cultural exchange programme that involves over 50,000 children from 1,100 schools in 52 countries.
He is also the most connected educator in social media with nearly 300,000 followers, and acts as a critical friend to many educational institutions and some of the world's largest companies in their educational engagement strategies. Jason is involved with a number of charities that support underprivileged children whilst still finding time to be a father to six.
Cambridge-educated, Jason has an Honours Degree in Economics, a Postgraduate Certificate in Education, and most recently is completing work on his Masters in Education, focusing on Educational Leadership and School Improvement.
Other External Roles:
- PopUp College : Director and 5%+ shareholding
- PopUp Learning : Director and 5%+ shareholding
- Ouse Valley Learning : Director and 5%+ shareholding
- Hive Education : Director and 5%+ shareholding
- Blinds4Schools : Director and 5%+ shareholding
- Uniform2 : Director and 5%+ shareholding
- Founders4Schools : Advisory Board Member
- Multiple Further Education Colleges & Schools : Advisor/Consultant
- Whitbread : Consultant
- Merlin Entertainments : Consultant
- Microsoft : Consultant
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace Trust : Advisor
- Oxford and Cambridge Society : Trustee