IMPORTANT INFORMATION SAT testing, September 26th and October 3rd 2020.
1. All students should bring their own masks, as per CollegeBoard instructions. Entry will be denied if students do not have a mask.
2. Drop off and Pick up. Parents are not permitted to leave their vehicles.
3. On arrival, students must proceed directly to Registration in the High School Marble Hall, and use hand sanitisers before commencing registration.
4. Students will be asked to respond to the safety statements during Registration. Entry will be denied if they are unable to affirmatively agree to all 5 statements. Please read in advance to avoid unnecessary journeys:
Please DO NOT come to the test centre unless you can answer YES to ALL the questions below:
1) In the past 14 days, you have not come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has a positive Covid-19 test or is presumed to have Covid-19.
2) You do not have Covid-19 or reason to believe you have Covid-19. Symptoms of Covid-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
3) To your knowledge, you are not violating any travel restrictions or quarantining requirements.
4) You agree to wear a mask the entire time you’re at this site and follow instructions from testing staff.
5) We have taken measures to help create a safe testing environment; however, it is not possible to entirely remove the risk of Covid-19 exposure. By entering the testing room, you are accepting that risk.
5. We are using a Track and Trace system. At Registration students must leave their names and contact details in a sealed box, that will only be opened in the case of a reported infection.
Students are permitted to bring their mobile phones with them, however they must be fully POWERED OFF and handed into the proctor during the test.