Database Operations Assistant
We are looking for a part time Database Operations Assistant to join our team at ACS Cobham.
This person will undertake data cleansing administration and gift entry on the Raisers Edge database. They will also support the donor stewardship programme through gift data entry and maintaining donor records.
- Prepare payments accurately in gift batches, matching against biographical information
- Assist with the use of the database for Gift Aid reclamation and financial reconciliation
- Support alumni engagement by undertaking data preparation of downloads, cleansing of records and preparing csv files from ACS Global Connect to Raisers Edge
- Support GDPR consent campaign for new parents and new alumni by preparing records for query to enable the team to send privacy policies and capture communications preferences
- Ensure all information recorded is accurate, appropriate, comprehensive and effective to maintain confidentiality and data protection compliance
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Raisers Edge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with great attention to detail
- High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information
- Knowledge or working for a charity, school or university
This is a part time role working 0.6 FTE (21 hours a week). This role may involve working in the evening or at the weekend on occasion. ACS celebrates diversity as an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and, as an employee of ACS, you are expected to share this commitment. This position is therefore subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.