We are looking for an experienced Cleaning Supervisor to join the facilities team. Based at ACS Hillingdon, this role is crucial in ensuring that the school buildings are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Document procedures and preparation of work plans for all activities
- Cover Admin Assistant during AL and sickness
- Undertake duties as specified by the Facilities Business Partner
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the department and cleaning staff
- Undertake the day-to-day supervision of cleaners and monitor quality standards in line with service specification and KPI's for cleaning services. Produce monthly report of performance
- Monitor and control stock levels ensuring security of any hazardous materials
- Controls department expenditure within the limits of approved budgets and regularly reviews costs and advises on potential cost savings
- Compile and routinely update COSHH log
- Ensures adequate competency of staff by selective training and development
- Ensures all equipment is maintained to safe standards and remain fit for purpose and report any faults via QFM
- Responsible for Health and Safety in conjunction with Safety Cloud
- Complete Risk Assessments for all activities
- Any other duties requested by the Facilities Business Partner
- Experience of Supervising of a Cleaning Team
- Experience of cleaning within a School Environment
- Knowledge of COSHH, Manual Handling and general Health and Safety legislation.
- Experience of cleaning procedures and the use of cleaning equipment.
This is a permanent, full year role working Monday to Friday from 3pm to 8pm.
ACS celebrates diversity as an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and, as an employee of ACS, you are expected to share this commitment. This position is therefore subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.