Digital Teaching and Learning Specialist
ACS Egham are looking for a Digital Teaching and Learning Specialist to join their team on a 0.6 basis.
- Collaborates with teachers in composing effective technology infused, content-based lessons, and supports the teachers as they implement the lessons in their classrooms.
- Promotes model instructional practices and the role of technology
- Provides assistance and training to divisional instructional staff in the integration of technology to support student achievement.
- Collaborates in the evaluation, selection and implementation of instructional technology materials and software
- Assists with technology training and planning as part of collaborative staff development
- Works with staff to develop and implement a technology enhanced curriculum
- Collaborates with school administrators, technology teachers, librarians, and staff to ensure infrastructure and tools are available to carry out school and technology initiatives.
- Participates in workshops and meetings required by the Coordinator of Digital Teaching and Learning.
- School technology orientation and liaison for parents, new students and new staff
Knowledge and Skills:
- Apple Teacher & Google Apps for Education (essential as well as use of iOS Mac devices
- Qualified teacher Experience training teachers in the use of digital technology and working with students of all ages
- Ability to differentiate instruction to suit a variety of learning styles and levels Experience with 1:1 digital learning (apps)
- Demonstrates experience of leading change
- Coding Skills
This role will be based across all areas of the school on a 0.6 basis. There is flexibility of how these hours are spread throughout the week.
ACS celebrates diversity as an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and, as an employee of ACS, you are expected to share this commitment. This position is therefore subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.