ACS International Schools are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team. The main purpose of this role is to support with the processing of expenses and administration of the Parentpay system. You will also be the main point of contact for school trips, clubs and school activities.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Administer the Parent Pay system; the creation of activation letter for parents, dealing with parent queries and password resets and manage the communications for chasing of debt/low balances
- Produce monthly/weekly income reports for trips and activities and distribute to schools
- Set up and train users within the Natwest One Card system, ensuring expenses are coded and authorised in accordance with the month end timetable
- Responsible for reconciling and chasing sundry debtors and sundry creditors
- Process staff expenses in accordance with ACS expenses policy and HMRC guidelines including maintaining the mileage records producing the monthly journal
- Maintain the Finance Forum page Make trips to the local bank branch for deposits/collections as required
- Provide support for the Banking Assistant and other areas of Finance including School Fees
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- GCSE English and Mathematics essential
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Outlook and Excel e.g. formulae, v looks ups, pivot tables, mail merges
- Good team worker
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills to deal appropriately with both parents and staff
ACS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as an employee of ACS you are expected to share this commitment. The protection of our students' welfare is the responsibility of all staff within ACS International Schools and individuals are expected to conduct themselves in a way that reflects the principles of our organisation.