Head of Tennis - Part Time (1-Year Contract)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Head of Tennis to join our team at ACS Cobham starting in August 2019.
To manage the Tennis programs at all levels (recreational, developmental and advanced) including curriculum and co-curriculum teaching. Lead with support from the Head of Sports, a large team of specialist and non-specialist staff to promote and deliver a wide range of sporting opportunities.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Committed to working as a team
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the field of Tennis
- Sports coaching qualification/s essential Planning, organizing and time management skills
- Project management skills
- Delegation skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Interacts positively with various constituent groups
- Commitment to integrity and positive environment for student-athletes and coaches
This is a 1 year contract working 16 hours a week.
ACS celebrates diversity as an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and, as an employee of ACS, you are expected to share this commitment. This position is therefore subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.