HR Transition Project Manager
We are looking for a HR Transition Project Manager.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
The main purpose of this job role is to act as a Transition Project Manager and be responsible for the HR related work stream projects to transition to the new campus. Responsibilities will include taking a project from original concept through final implementation. Projects may include but will not be limited to review and updating HR policies and procedures in line with statutory requirements, salary benchmarking, implementation of HR management system. To support the HR Manager by providing technical and analytical guidance using best practice, according to statutory requirements, on time and within budget with delivery support from external service providers, consultants, ACS functions and other ACS stakeholders.
- Assisting the HR Manager and being responsible for work stream tasks being delivered inline with the project timeline. This includes ensuring work streams are actioned, monitored and supported in sufficient detail to enable delivery. This involves coordinating with external service providers, consultants, ACS stakeholders.
- To maintain, monitor and manage a programme for the work stream related projects with the support of the HR Manager. This could include reviewing, or assisting in putting together specific requirements for proposed works in relation with recruitment timelines and delivery of the new campus.
- Ensure that the work streams project programme is kept up to date.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a specialization in management or related field
- Minimum 5 years working knowledge of HR systems, processes, trends, and best practices
- Previous HR project management experience required, including demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with different stakeholder sets
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation and critical thinking skills
- HR Project planning and strategy concepts
- HR project management skills
- Experience in implementation of HRMS preferred.
- Excellent organization, planning and implementation skills.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, eye for detail.
- Can build positive and strong working relationships.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team player who can establish and maintain good relations with other staff.
ACS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as an employee of ACS you are expected to share this commitment. The protection of our students’ welfare is the responsibility of all staff within ACS International Schools and individuals are expected to conduct themselves in a way that reflects the principles of our organisation.