At ACS, we believe in a culture of continuous improvement, and Professional Learning and Growth is an integral part of who we are as lifelong learners.
CONNECTED PROFESSIONAL LEARNING
- We recognise the unique value every employee brings to our organisation, and we also understand the importance of personalised growth in our collective aims
- We believe in utilising professional development to improve student learning through enhanced and research-based professional practices. This includes furthering the culture of collegial coaching, data-informed instruction, and responsive teaching strategies.
- We value innovation for transformative learning experiences for staff and students alike.
- We support strengthening partnerships amongst our campuses and international experts in the field. We encourage growth and wider engagement through career progression in a variety of school leadership roles, club sponsorship, and sports coaching opportunities.
- We are guided in our practice by our Professional Effectiveness Standards and the structured support of our Academic Leaders
- We enjoy connecting - virtually and in person - to learn and share practices with our colleagues across the four ACS campuses at multiple dedicated Professional Learning events each year.
- We offer a variety of teacher-leadership roles for growth, including our Peer Learning Leads, who coach, design and lead professional learning to support the needs of their colleagues.
- We encourage engagement in learning with respected experts around the world through external professional development and in-house events.
Find out more about
Working at ACS
SCROLL FOR MORE