ACS Doha are looking for an experienced PYP Teacher to start in August 2019.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
To work as part of the Lower School Department team, teaching all grades of students with varying levels of skills and ability.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Educated to bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) minimum – related subjects
• Teaching qualification • Experience teaching relevant subject to MHS students essential
• Strong IT skills preferred, good IT skills essential
• Experience teaching in an international school preferred (of International Baccalaureate if in High School, AP, MYP , PYP where appropriate)
• Demonstrates consistently high standards of personal and professional conduct
• Fluent in English both verbal and written
ACS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as an employee of ACS you are expected to share this commitment. The protection of our students' welfare is the responsibility of all staff within ACS International Schools and individuals are expected to conduct themselves in a way that reflects the principles of our organisation.