We are currently recruiting for an experienced High School Spanish Teacher to join the team at ACS Cobham. To work as a part of the High School team, teaching to all grades of students with varying levels of skills and ability.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Educated to Bachelors degree or international equivalent as a minimum in the relevant subject
- A teaching qualification Experience teaching the relevant subjects to the High School students
- Experience teaching IB Spanish is advantageous
- Strong IT skills Experience of/willingness to integrate technology to improve teaching and learning
- Demonstrable positive and tolerant outlook, enthusiasm for teaching and good understanding of behaviours of the relevant age group
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
This is a full time position starting in August 2019. ACS celebrates diversity as an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and, as an employee of ACS, you are expected to share this commitment. This position is therefore subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.