Upper School EAL Teacher
We are currently recruiting for an experienced EAL Teacher to join the Upper School at ACS Egham campus.
To work as a part of the Upper School team, teaching to all grades of students with varying levels of skills and ability. Ideally the individual will have experience teaching MYP Language and Literature as well as EAL.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Educated to Bachelors degree or international equivalent as a minimum in the relevant subject
- A teaching qualification
- Experience teaching EAL and Language and Literature to the Upper School students preferably at IBMYP/DP level
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of/willingness to integrate technology to improve teaching and learning
- Demonstrable positive and tolerant outlook, enthusiasm for teaching and good understanding of behaviours of the relevant age group
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
This is a full time position based at ACS Egham International School-Role starts in August 2019.
ACS celebrates diversity as an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and, as an employee of ACS, you are expected to share this commitment. This position is therefore subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.