ACS Hillingdon Campus
- Full size gym
- 3 Tennis Courts
- 3G Pitch
- Hillingdon Court Park - Wide open spaces for excellent cross country training
Brunel University (5-10 minutes from ACS Hillingdon)
- Full size wooden floor gym
- 6 lane first class track and field facility (also where many professional and GB athletes train)
- 6 tennis courts Hillingdon Sports and Leisure Complex (5 minutes from ACS Hillingdon)
- 50 meter pool 8 lane track and field facility Sports Hall
Iver Fields (10 minutes from ACS Hillingdon)
- Pristine grass playing fields surround by a tree lined landscape
- 3 full size soccer pitches
- 2 full size rugby pitches
- 3 U14/U13 rugby pitches
- 1 baseball field
- 2 softball fields
Take a tour
Our athletes compete against local and other international schools across Europe, with recent fixtures taking them to Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt, Vienna, and Athens.
Sport - this page is outdated and can be deleted
To us, sports are a quintessential part of education, teaching the life lessons of teamwork, dedication, team spirit, self-confidence and discipline.
At ACS Hillingdon, with over 40 clubs and 60 sports teams, there are no shortage of opportunities to get involved. We are lucky to have 14 acres of sports fields so close to London; something our parents and students really appreciate.