Full ISI Report 2011
We are delighted to share the findings of our 2011 ISI Inspection, and congratulate our students, staff, and parents for making us an excellent place to learn, work, and collaborate.
- Pupils have excellent attitudes to leaning
- The curriculum is good throughout the school and it contains many outstanding features
- The pupils's personal development is excellent throughout the school
- The moral development of the pupils is excellent
- Social awareness is excellent
- Cultural development in the school is excellent
- The welfare, health and safety and the quality of pastoral care for pupils throughout the school is excellent and results in a caring and friendly community where pupils feel highly valued
- The links between the school and parents are outstanding.
Regulatory Compliance ISI Reports 2017 and 2018
We are pleased with the report and value the guidance provided. Inspections like this are immensely valuable in helping us to continue improving as a school and in reassuring us on the quality of education provided to our students. We are pleased that ACS Egham meets all regulations.
Situated on 20 acres of glorious English countryside adjoining the Royal Savill Garden, and only 25 miles from central London, ACS Egham is an IB World School for over 600 students (ages 4 to 18), and 160 expert faculty and staff from over 50 countries.
Vision & Values
In defining our Vision we have distilled the many ideas, feelings and voices that make up our international community.