The ACS Egham Parent Teacher Organisation
The PTO is a very active group focused on the needs of students and families through a variety of committees:
- The Welcoming Committee contacts new families to offer them help and support, and creates our "Welcome Pack" of useful information to ease their transition to England and ACS Egham.
- The Social and Multi-Cultural Committee plans a variety of fun activities for the school community, including the International Fair, a one-day event which celebrates the many and varied cultures represented in our global community. We are fortunate to have such a diverse community and take full advantage of the opportunities for cultural exchange.
- Our Extracurricular Support Committee manages our school Canteen, assists our Athletic Department, and coordinates WYSP, the Saturday sports programme for Lower School students.
- The School Projects Committee manages our Jaguar Shop which sells clothing for PE, including T-shirts and sweatshirts with the school logo, as well as supplemental school supplies.
- The Communications Committee produces the Jaguar Tales, the PTO's news magazine aimed at keeping parents fully aware of important events and issues in the school community.
- We also have an Educational Support Committee, which coordinates Room Parents for each class, supports our staff, our Libraries and the Visual & Performing Arts in our school.
- There are also PTO Liaisons for each division of the school (Lower, Middle, and High School).
The PTO is a vibrant part of the school life, and we welcome all parents who want to volunteer their enthusiasm and time. It is also a great way to make new friends. We look forward to meeting you all soon.
Be involved in the school community
All parents of children enrolled at ACS Egham International School as well as all faculty and staff members are considered members of the PTO and are encouraged to get involved in our school community.