ISI Inspection 2015
We are delighted to share the findings of our recent ISI Inspection 2015, and congratulate our students, staff, and parents for making us an 'excellent' place to learn, work, and collaborate.
- Quality of student achievements and learning - Excellent
- Contribution of curricular and extra-curricular provision - Excellent
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the students - Excellent
- Contribution of arrangements for pastoral care - Excellent
- Quality of boarding - Excellent
- Quality of governance - Excellent
- Quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians - Excellent
More about Cobham
The bespoke curriculum at ACS Cobham is designed to help students excel, ensuring they are ready for the next stage in their academic careers. Our curriculum develops your child’s life skills as much as their academic abilities, with an emphasis on community service and leadership.
Meet the Leadership Team
Educating children is a great responsibility and privilege in equal measure. To make it work, we need to put a lot in. This begins with seeding the desire for lifelong learning in every student.
Vision & Values
A dynamic learning community. Our character is built on integrity, open-mindedness, and empathy.