Please refer to the Payment Procedures attachment for detailed payment methods and ACS' bank details. Please quote the Student Number when making a direct payment.
All emails from ACS International Schools will contain @acs-schools.com as the domain address. If you are unsure an email is from us, please call us to confirm using the phone number on the ACS International Schools website, www.acs-schools.com.
ACS International Schools will always provide separate invoices or statements when asking for payment, which will contain our bank details in the attachment. ACS International Schools will not ask you, via email or phone, to provide payment to alternative bank details. Please feel free to call us to verify the bank details with us using the telephone contact for School Fees on the ACS International Schools website, www.acs-schools.com.
ACS sends invoices twice a year (once per semester). Invoices are handled by the School Fees Office.
Invoices for the 2018/2019 academic year will be issued and due on the following dates:
- 1st Semester Invoice issue date: 7th June 2018
- 1st Semester Invoice due date: 21st June 2018
- 2nd Semester Invoice issue date: 2nd November 2018
- 2nd Semester Invoice due date: 16th November 2018
ACS PAYMENT METHODS
ACS accepts any of the debit and credit cards below.
Visa / Eurocard MasterCard / American Express
- Sterling (GBP) cheque drawn on a UK bank account, made payable to ACS International Schools Ltd.
- US Dollar cheque drawn on an American bank account. Please contact School Fees Office for an exchange rate.
- Direct payment (i.e. BACS, wire transfer, etc) into the ACS bank account.**
- Monthly payment option (available for parent payers). Please click on the link below to visit the School Fee Plan (SFP) website for more information. SFP are an independent provider of school fee finance.